|Posted by taualphachi_gsu on January 13, 2016 at 1:25 AM|
The Educational Foundation of The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants sponsors an annual Scholarship Program that provides financial support to accounting students who reside in the state of Georgia. This year, the Foundation will award students with scholarships ranging from $2,000 - $5,000.
To qualify for an Educational Foundation scholarship, applicants must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in accounting;
- Be a legal resident of the state of Georgia;
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible Permanent Resident Alien
- Be a rising junior or senior undergraduate accounting major or person having a concentration in Accounting or a graduate student enrolled in a masters level accounting or business administration program at a public or private college or university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools;
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six semester hours (ten quarter hours) beyond the sophomore level during the period scholarship funds are to be used; and
- Maintain an overall grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or above or an accounting grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or above.
The deadline for applying is March 1, 2016. The application must be completed and all supplemental documentation must be received or postmarked by this date to be considered. https://www.thiswaytocpa.com/education/scholarship-search/educational-foundation-scholarship-program/?utm_campaign=2015Scholarships&utm_medium=PartnerMarketing&utm_source=GSCPA" target="_blank">Apply online or visit the website for more information regarding The Educational Foundation's programs and scholarship opportunities.
If you have any questions about this program, please email Nikelle Klareich (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 404-504-2956.